KELSO SAYS “OH BURN!” DOT GIF!!!!
I own a condo!
It’s another end-or-year top ten list! But this time, it’s the best list of all, because the only theme is MY OPINIONS.
1. My all time favorite Kdrama of the year has got to be My Lovely Sam Soon. No wait, it’s the Woman who Still Wants to Marry. No, fuck that, it’s Greatest Love, even tho I haven’t even finished it yet. ALL OF THE KDRAMA.
Except Boys Over Flowers. Like, your father gets kidnapped by loan sharks and then your second lead male interest says, “I know what will cheer you up! Skiing!” and then you actually go skiing?! I can take a lot, Kdramaland, but not that.
(If you watched Kdramas, this gif would be 30% funnier to you)
3. 2011’s best Swedish lady music is Robyn, for following up Dancing on My Own with Call Your Girlfiend. Second favorite is Lykke Li, because sadness is my boyfriend too, grrrl. There is no dude Swedish music on this list. Yes homo.
4. The best cat of this year is my cat.
5. I had the best time at the She.Rex Queer Dance Party at Chief Ike’s Mambo Room. The second best was hot toddies at Red Derby that one night, awhile back.
6. Radius in Mt Pleasant makes the best white pizza for people who had their gallbladders removed but still have reflux and can’t eat tomato sauce.
7. Leslie Knope is the greatest politician of the year.
9. Hopefully, the best decision I made this year was to buy a condo. It was not the hardest decision I made this year, nor did it require the most sacrifices. But I worked for it, and in making this decision, I took a chance on myself and my future. I think it will pay off.
10. Lissen, I don’t want to get all sappy, but I have had some really best friends this year. Friends who ate pizza or burritos with me, friends who drank with me, made fun of me, and laughed with me. Friends who had my back against the worst gallbladder of all time. Friends who took me to fancy concerts and greasy-spoon diners. Friends who watched Misfits because I needed to talk about time travel discrepancies. Tumblr friends! With the likes and the asks and the replies and the reblogs that make my whole day! You are the greatest of the year!
- them: yes i believe that women should have the same rights as men
- them: no i'm not a feminist
- them: where did you find that knife
Until I enter into the wild world of home ownership.
I’m freaking out. Freaking out. Who is? Me. I am. FUH-REAKING OUT.
Last night, I was watching something and laughing, when suddenly, it turned into tears, like this “ha ha haaaauurrgghh sob sob.”’
And then my cat looked at me, “WTF, woman?” and all I could say to her was, “I sob sob DON’T KNOW EITHER sob sob.”