By the state of Wisconsin!
We walked down to the grocery to buy dessert, and I picked up two bottles of wine, because what do I look like, a person who does not keep excessive amounts of wine in her apartment at all times? and we arrived at the register at 9:04PM, and they refused to sell us wine, even though this is the United States of America and we should be free to exchange cash for alcohol at all hours.
I visited my friend at her new place in Friendship Heights, right over the border for DC/MD. We went to Whole Foods, wherein I loudly mocked the lack of wine in her grocery store. WHAT’S UP MAR-Y-LAND.
Taxation without representation? Sure. But we got wine & beer at Giant, bitches!
16 Notes/ Hide
- nailtipflips likes this
- astationaryjew likes this
- mfred reblogged this from astationaryjew and added:
- missshirley said: THANK HEAVENS I’M IN CA, LAND OF THE FREE
- pussy--control said: the first night I moved here I stopped at Target to get some apartment things, including wine. I got to the register and the guy was like “oh it’s 9” and I was all ohhhkay, thanks for the info. and he just kept repeating it was 9 p.m. and I was like I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE…
- forgirlsraisedbywolves likes this
- allhorns---andthorns likes this
- cundtcake likes this
- thewhywhygirl likes this
- liquidiousfleshbag likes this
- catscoffeeandmisanthropy likes this
- novazembla said: *wine-y post
- ytglovescardiff likes this
- novazembla likes this
- astationaryjew posted this