Use plastic bottles to completely and safely seal food bags.
This is one of those things where part of me is like “Uh, are twist ties causing that much landfill waste?,” but a bigger part of me wants to run downstairs and DO THIS RIGHT NOW.
There is an even bigger part of me, however, that knows that if I did it, my wife would give me one of those looks, you know, one of those looks that says not only, “You are the biggest fucking idiot I’ve ever met,” but also, “You are turning into your father, you know that guy that trims his bread bags so that he doesn’t have this large tail of plastic as the loaf gets smaller and who folds his stash of plastic grocery bags into neat little triangles.”
I was at my grandma’s house and noticed that her pile of little neat triangle folded bags were no joke.
And then I went home and folded some grocery bags.
It was so satisfying.
So horrendously, terribly satisfying.
29 Notes/ Hide
- verbhisnoun reblogged this from conscientiavita
- jesuschrist52 likes this
- projectholt reblogged this from conscientiavita
- seraphinexeden13 likes this
- paxcorvus reblogged this from conscientiavita
- mountainsoul likes this
- underdogphoto likes this
- sleikas likes this
- purplesyrupp likes this
- thegreenliferi reblogged this from conscientiavita
- thegreenliferi likes this
- iwillneverpostanything likes this
- badbatz reblogged this from madthoughts and added:
- mariannemay reblogged this from madthoughts
- dreaminstead likes this
- madthoughts reblogged this from mfred and added:
- donschaffner reblogged this from badbatz and added:
- whatswithtodaytoday likes this
- badbatz likes this
- hoosierindc likes this
- mfred reblogged this from badbatz and added:
- openareas likes this
- kittykittybangbang likes this
- jormunsson reblogged this from conscientiavita
- conscientiavita posted this